The Ellicottville Chamber of Commerce, in conjunction with many area venues, offers a weekend of great, FREE Jazz and Blues July 29-30.
With the festival weekend just a few days away, the acts are filling out the schedule. Come out and hear some of the hottest jazz and coolest blues, ranging from the LTM Trio to Mike Moser and Marc Cousin to Tommy Z, Mick Hayes and Big Sauce Blues, just to name a few.
The music can be found all over the village and include a couple shows out on The Winery of Ellicottville Mainstage on Monroe Street. Saturday, a throwback to the Big Band singers of the early 20th Century, Sugar Katty Cool will play from 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday features the Big Band sounds of The George Scott Big Band playing the same time slot.
That Ellicottville buzz that fills the air will have a flair of jazz and blues all weekend. The schedule is growing, but you can find the most up to date lineup at www.EllicottvilleNY.com.
Friday, July 29
• Tommy Z 7 p.m.– Balloons
• Blue Light Blues Band 9 p.m. at The Gin Mill
Saturday, July 30
• Sugar Katty Cool 1 p.m. at The Winery of Ellicottville Mainstage on Monroe Street
• Mick Hayes Band 5 p.m atMadigan’s
• B.D. Lenz 6 p.m. at Balloons
• LTM Trio 7 p.m. at Silver Fox
• Mojo Hand 7 p.m – EBC
• Mike Moser & Marc Cousins Jazz Duo 8:30 p.m at Dina’s
• Growler Blues Band 9 p.m at Villaggio
• Big Sauce Blues Band 9 p.m at The Gin Mill
Sunday, July 31
• The George Scott Big Band 1 p.m at The Winery of Ellicottville Mainstage on Monroe Street