By Alicia Dziak
Make your plans now for the annual Jazz and Blues Weekend in Ellicottville, happening July 27-29 throughout the village. This event is all about the music, hosted by the local hot spots as well as the Winery of Ellicottville Main Stage.
The Gin Mill, at 20 Washington St., will feature the Blue Light Blues Band on Friday, and Oreo Rodeo’s funk and groove style on Saturday.
Balloons, at 20 Monroe St., will host electric blues guitarist Hayden Fogle Friday evening, followed by funky, jazzy, rockin’ guitarist extraordinaire BD Lenz on Saturday.
At Finnerty’s Tap Room, at 5 E. Washington St., you can catch Rockabilly Steve and Br3 on Friday and Saturday, at 4 p.m. each day.
Madigan’s, at 44 Washington St., will feature ST3 on Friday, and The Mick Hayes Band on Saturday.
Villaggio, at 7 Monroe St., welcomes Patty Perks & The Sizzlin Heat on Friday, and Buffalo Blues Benefit Band on Saturday.
EBC, at 28 Monroe St., will host the Untouchables on Saturday.
The Silver Fox Steakhouse, at 23 Hughey Alley, will feature the LTM Trio on Saturday.
Friday, July 27
• Finnerty’s Tap Room, 4 p.m.- Rockabilly Steve and Br3
• Madigans, 6 p.m. – ST3
• Balloons, 7 p.m. – Hayden Fogle
• Villaggio, 8 p.m. – Patty Perks & The Sizzlin Heat
• The Gin Mill, 9 p.m. – Blue Light Blues Band
Saturday, July 28
• Winery of Ellicottville Main Stage On Monroe Street, 1 p.m. The Mick Hayes Band
• Finnerty’s Tap Room, 4 p.m.- Rockabilly Steve And Br3
• Madigans, 6 p.m.- The Mick Hayes Band
• Balloons, 6 p.m.- BD Lenz
• Silver Fox Steakhouse, 6:30 p.m.- LTM Trio
• EBC, 7 p.m.- Untouchables
• Villaggio, 8:30 p.m.- Buffalo Blues Benefit Band
• Gin Mill, 9 p.m.- Oreo Rodeo
Sunday, July 29
• Winery of Ellicottville Main Stage On Monroe Street, 1 p.m. The George Scott Big Band